Can't open Eagle? Find quick fixes for common issues.
- Double-clicking Eagle.exe does not respond
- I can't install Eagle, an popup tells me "NSIS errorr: Installer integrity check has failed".
- I can't drag to add files, the app showed unavailable icon
- I can't drag files to Eagle, but copy and paste still works
- Eagle showed "bad library storage performance", how do I fix it?
- An error showed "There is no enough disk space to add file" even though there is still space
- I use Eagle on Windows, but its interface text is very blurry
- Unable to click or drag using "Wacom Tablet" .
- When the font is enabled, Eagle keeps showing prompt message that asks for permission.
- Clicking the "Open Link in Browser" button didn't do anything
- After updating macOS Catalina (10.15), the screenshot feature is not working properly
- How to Fix Eagle App Interface Icons Not Showing on Windows
- After you open Eagle, it shows prompt message "Abnormal library path permissions detected"