When the font is enabled, Eagle keeps showing prompt message that asks for permission.
If you are enabling/disabling fonts, it keeps showing a prompt message "Do you allow this app to modify your device?", the possible reasons are:
- Insufficient Windows user permissions
- User account control setting issue
How to fix?
- Confirm current Windows account permissions or change your current account to "manager"
- Close Windows "UAC notification", as following steps
- Click on the Win button in the lower-left corner and search for "UAC"
- Click on the search result "Change User Account Settings"
- Change the "Always Notify" to the "Never Notify"
- Enable font again to see if the problem has been solved