Resolve unexpected issues.
- I can't open Library, it shows prompt message "Oops! Library missed" after I open it
- Double-click Eagle.exe is not responding
- Eagle is not responding and with a black screen after I open it
- I can't open Eagle, it shows prompt message "Eagle has encountered a problem and needs to close"
- I can't open Eagle, it stuck in the "Initializing..." state
- I can't open Eagle, it shows prompt message "Maximum call stack size exceeded"
- I use Eagle on Windows, but its interface text is very blurry
- Unable to add ai, eps, pdf files
- The illustrator(.ai) files can't display thumbnails
- Unable to add .mp4 files
- Unable to add .ppt/.doc/.xls files
- Unable to add Adobe XD(.xd) files
- Unable to drag and drop to add file, but can copy and paste to add
- A Library saved on an external hard drive that cannot be used at both Windows & macOS
- Use OneDrive to sync, but Eagle always showing prompt message "Oops! Library missed"
- Using Tuxera NTFS on macOS causes the library to be unreadable