How to install Eagle browser extension in Safari?
- Operation System Verstion no earlier than macOS Mojave (10.14), Catalina (10.15) or Big Sur (11.0)
- Safari 14 or the later version is necessary (You can find the new version in the Check Update as of Sep. 2020)
- Download Eagle for Safari
- Click "View in Mac App Store"
- The App Store will be opened automatically, press the "GET" button to the top right, and click "INSTALL".
- When the download is finished, click "OPEN"
- The installer for Safari will be open and run, click "Install" (Remark: If the button didn't respond, please check and update Safari to the latest 14 version.)
- After then, the Safari extension Preferences window will pop up, find Eagle at left and cross the checkbox.
- The installation is finished.
- Now we can go back to Safari, You will find the icon for Eagle extension, enjoy!
Remark:If you can't open up the Install Link in the App Store, you can find it by searching "Eagle for Safari" in the App Store and proceed with the installation.