Getting Started - 2. Install Eagle App
We have already introduced Eagle in detail, you should have a basic understanding of "what is Eagle" and "what can you do with Eagle". To get started with Eagle, we need to install it. This chapter will introduce you to how to install Eagle.
Download Eagle App
It's easy to install Eagle, open https://en.eagle.cool, you will see the following screen, click "install" button to install.
Install Eagle on Windows
- Download Eagle installation, double click "exe" to install
- Select installation path, click the "Install" button
- After installation is complete, you will see the following screen
- Find Eagle in the menu or on the desktop and open it.
Install Eagle on macOS
- Download Eagle installation, double click "dmg" file
- Drag and drop "Eagle.app" into "Applications folder"
- Open "Applications folder", double click on Eagle
At this step, you have successfully installed Eagle. In the next chapter, we will lead you to create your first library.