Getting Started - 2. Install Eagle App
As we have introduced Eagle thoroughly in the previous article ”Welcome to Eagle”, you should have a basic understanding of "what is Eagle" and "what can you do with Eagle". To get started with Eagle, we need to install it on your PC firstly. This article will introduce you to how to install Eagle.
Download Eagle installation program
It's easy to install Eagle, visit our Portal: https://en.eagle.cool, you will see the following screen, click the "Get Eagle” button to start downloading.
Install Eagle on Windows
- After downloading the Eagle installation program, find and double click the ".exe" to run install.
- Select the installation path, then click the "Install" button.
- After installation is complete, you will see the following screen.
- Find Eagle icon on the start menu or on the desktop and run Eagle.
Install Eagle on macOS
- Download Eagle installation program, then double click "dmg" file
- Drag "Eagle.app" into "Applications folder"
- Open "Applications folder", double click on Eagle.
At this step, you have successfully installed Eagle. In the next article, we will introduce how to create your first library.