How To Request A Refund?
We provide a 30-day-free trial to all users to try out our product, Eagle, in the trial, every single feature is provided as is, there's no feature being cut, hidden, or removed from the trial version, everything is identical to the purchased version. In other words, you should be able to assess Eagle thoroughly during the trial, with this in mind, we would review the refund process more strictly as we deem we have provided sufficient time and information for you to assess the product. Please see the following details about the refund application:
acceptable refund reasons:
- Purchased repeatedly
- The Product is not compatible with your device, hence Eagle is not working at all
refund reasons that are NOT accepted:
- Subjective Reasons, e.g.: "I don't like how it works", "I don't need the product anymore", "I don't have money" etc.
- Request without contexts, for example, "I just wanna get refunded"
- Complaint about Eagle's unfeatured functions, abilities and etc.
- Reluctant to cooperate, providing the information, procedures as requested by us.
If you choose to apply for the refund and revoke the product's lifetime license key, please submit your request to [email protected] within 5 days after purchase, and advise us of the reason for the refund.
As we receive your request, we will review and reply to you with the result in 3 working days.
If you are unable to take Eagle's trial on your device, you may want to have a look at this article, and send a request for the free trial to us per the information in the article.