Search audio by BPM
Eagle now supports audio file filter, you can use the BPM(Beats Per Minute) as a condition to find specific audio files. By default, Eagle will not display the BPM filter, if you want to enable the BPM filter, please follow the steps below:
BPM: Beats per minute (heart rate), the number of heartbeats detected during one minute.
Enable BPM Filter
- Right-click the left upper "Eagle" > "Preferences"
- Click "Filter" and check the "BPM" option
- The BPM filter has been enabled
- Click the "Funnel" button to open filter
- Click the "BPM" button to enter a BPM range as a filter condition
- The filter results will be displayed on the list
Note: If you have any other audio file formats requirements, please contact us.