Cinema 4D (C4D) files can't preview thumbnails
The reason may be that your computer doesn't have c4d software installed. After installing the c4d software, you can import them normally.
This problem may be caused by the incomplete installation of the c4d software package. You can follow the steps below to fix it:
- Open c4d installation directory and go to the "\resouces\libs\win64" folder, find "win_thumbnail.dll" file
- Copy the "win_thunail.dll" file and paste to the "C:\Windows\System32\" folder
- Click "Win" button to search CMD, right-click the "Command Prompt" and select "Run as administrator
- Execute the command "regsvr32.exe C:\Windows\System32\win_thumbnail.dll
- The success window will pop up and the setting is complete
- Back to Eagle, right-click the c4d files with abnormal thumbnails, select "More..." > "Updates Thumbnails". Now, the thumbnails should be displayed normally.