The Eagle package is an Eagle-specific format. If you want to share images with colleagues or friends who own Eagle, the Eagle package is a good choice.
Both images and folders can be exported and imported and the classification will be exported and imported too.
Import Eagle Package
There are two ways to import Eagle Package, as follows:
- Double-click the Eagle package, and click the "Import" button
- Drag and drop the Eagle package to Eagle
Export Eagle Package
You can export Eagle Package by following steps:
- Right-click the folder or images you want to import
- Select "Export..." > "Export Eagle Package"
- Enter the "File Name" and "Export Path"
- Click the "save" button