Import images from Pinterest
At the moment, it is possible to make Eagle to import Pinterest board into Eagle with the help of external scripts from Greasy Fork website, with the script, importing from Pinterest would be not a problem no more! In the following article, we'll introduce how to use this script.
Tampermonkey is a user script manager, supported by most of commonly used browsers. Combined with the user script dedicated site Greasy Fork, various handy functions, e.g. one-click install, auto update, quick launch and etc. can be achieved at ease.
You could find many articles on the internet introducing how to install Tampermonkey, so we'll skip here.
Install “Save Pinterest image to Eagle” Script
Once you've installed Tampermonkey successfully, you could then install "Save Pinterest image to Eagle" script and get started!
- Open "Save Pinterest image to Eagle" Script page
- Click "Install this script"
- Click Install button
- Install completed
Import images from Pinterest boards with the "Save Pinterest image to Eagle" script.
- Before we start, please update the Eagle app client to the latest version (version latter than 2020-06-19)
- Open Eagle app
- Open the browser, go to the Pinterest board you'd like to import, e.g. https://www.pinterest.com/loftdesignrus/loft-design/
- Right-click on the blank to open up the context menu, select "Tampermonkey", then select "Save Pinterest image to Eagle" (Must click "Always allow" when using for the first time)
- The script would then start to scroll the page, and import contents into Eagle.
- Import finished!