Export in specified format / dimension
Eagle can export images collected and output in specific dimension and/or resolution, if you write a lot of blogs or articles, the feature could help you processing and outputting images as required efficiently.
How to Export Images in Specified Format/Dimension?
- Select images you want to export
- Right-click and select 'Export → Export in Specified Format/Dimension...'
- Select the format you want to export (Currently, JPG, PNG, BMP, WebP formats are supported)
- Select the output Quality ( 5-100, the higher the number, the better the quality)
- Select the Dimension ( Set as you need, in the common 'Image for blog articles' context, 'Max width' is often used.)
- Specify the naming rules (You can opt to use the original name, or rename as you like.)
- Click 'Export...', then click 'Save' to export the result files.
- The Export task is completed.