Unable to add .mp4 files
Two main reasons for this problem:
- Software installation is incomplete
Try to update to the latest version. If your device installs 360 Total Security or Tencent PC Manager. it may cause a similar problem.
- The mp4 format isn't compatible
This file may not be Unicode of "mp4", it is actually other formats such as ".mkv", ".mov". If you have the same problem, you can convert file format to the format that Eagle supports.
Using "HandBrake" to convert files
- Install HandBrake (free, support macOS/Windows)
HandBrake is a decoder that can convert almost all formats of video to the formats that are supported widely.
- Open HandBrake
- drag an drop file in
- Set output path
- Click "Start Encode" above to start converting
- After the conversion is complete, you can add videos in eagle.