Unable to add .mp4 files
Common causes to this could be the following:
- The application is not installed properly
Please try download and reinstall Eagle's latest version. This could also happen If your device has installed cleaner softwares or anti-malware softwares, some of Eagle's essential files may be quarantined/blocked mistakenly by those softwares.
- The mp4 format isn't compatible
As for the moment, Eagle only supports videos encoded in H.264 format, it could be that the video you're trying to import is encoded in other formats. If this is the case, you can convert file format into the one that Eagle supports. You can refer to the following steps:
Use "HandBrake" converter to convert file format
- Install HandBrake (freeware, support macOS/Windows)
HandBrake is a encoder/decoder that can convert almost all video formats to the formats that are supported widely.
- Open HandBrake
- drag the video file and drop in the application.
- Set output path and format (H.264 format is recommended)
- Click "Start Encode" above to start converting
- After the conversion is complete, retry to import videos into Eagle again.