Keep showing "Trial expired" when I use Eagle for the first time.
Eagle uses the device unique identifier to determine if the device supports a 30-day trial. If you are using Eagle for the first time, you may not be able to try it. It may be because the device you are using is a company device, maybe other members have previously installed it on this device.
If your device doesn't have trial experience, don't worry, we offer a free application for a trial serial number, ensuring that you also enjoy the benefits of a free 30-day experience.
- Contact customer service email: [email protected]
- Title: "The device can't be tried normally, apply for a trial serial number"
- When we receive the message, we will automatically send you a set of "Trial Serial Number" to you.
How to use the trial serial number?
After receiving our reply, you can find the free trial serial number in your email.
- Open Eagle.
- Open menu and select "Eagle" > "Register Eagle..."
- Paste the trial serial number into the input box and enter your email.
- Complete the activation and start to experience Eagle.
Remark: Trail serial number will expired in 30 days, then you can purchase Eagle as needed.