Create notes to edit drafts, copywriting, and design ideas
If you want to add text notes in Eagle, you can use the create "text document" function. This helps you work more efficiently to edit drafts, copywriting, and design ideas. Eagle also supports adding psd, ai, xd, docx, pptx, xls files.
- Write down your ideas in Eagle without opening another software
- Organizing text documents and designs all in Eagle without files scattering everywhere
- Create notes or design draft for multiple/batch inspirations
How to use it
- Select the folder and click + at the top of the sidebar
- Click "Text Document"
- You can now see that Eagle has added a text file in the list
- Now you can easily "double click the file" to start editing or right-click "open in new window" to edit