Sync Eagle libary with OneDrive
How to set up OneDrive
OneDrive is a file host service and synchronization service operated by Microsoft, that allows us to synchronize files and folders on multiple devices. The libraries and folders created by Eagle can be synchronized through the same mechanism, please follow the steps below:
- Download OneDrive Client
Go to OneDrive
Click the "Download" button to download OneDrive
- Install OneDrive Client
Double-click the installation, the system will automatically operate it.
- Set up the files you want to sync
If you only want to synchronize the Eagle library, clicking "Next".
- Open OneDrive folder
By default, the client will automatically open the folder, if it doesn't, you can find it in this path User/OneDrive
- Drag and drop Eagle library to the OneDrive sync folder
- Go back to Eagle, select "Library" > "Switch Library"
- Select the new library path to finish the setup
- Repeat the above steps on other devices. After the client automatically sync the file, the synchronization of multiple devices is complete,