Press alt key and right-click to collect website images
Here we are going to introduce a hidden feature "Alt + Right-click" to save images, with this, you can save lots of efforts on saving images!
There are few ways to collect images you should know if you already used Eagle extension:
- Right-click on the image and select "save image to Eagle"
- Drag and drop the image to the collection area
Although these ways are efficient, they still have some shortcomings, and there must be a better way, so here we are: a super broken feature: "Alt + Right-click".
How to use:
- Install Eagle browser extension (must be version 1.2.0 above)
- Hover mouse on the image you want to collect, press "Alt" and "right-click" to save image instantly
When to use:
- When you want to save images in the quickest fashion
- When the right-click function is disabled by website
- When the website prevents you from dragging images
What's special about this new feature?
- Acquire images with "Penetration Mode", can pass through 99% of websites
- No complicated steps, a truly "one-click collect" feature
- The source information is also recorded so you can easily track back the image's source.