As the number of tags increased, the tag group can be a good tool for organizing tags. After organizing tags you can find the tags you need easily.
Create Tag Groups
- Click the "+" button next to the "Groups"
- Name the tag group
- Tag group creation is complete
Remove Tag Groups
- Right-click the tag group and select “Remove”
- ⌘ + Delete
Add Tags to the Tag Group
- Right-click the tag
- Select "Add to Groups" and the group you want to add
- The tag has been added to the group
Remove Tags from the Tag Group
- Right-click the tag in the tag group
- Select "Remove from this Group"
- The tag has been removed from the group
Change the Color of Tag Groups
- Right-click the tag group
- Select the color
- Color of the tag group has been changed