I use Eagle on Windows, but its interface text is very blurry
If your Eagle interface font and icon are blurry, this problem is known to be related to "Nvidia Graphics Card Settings", as shown in the followings:
How to fix:
We can change the "Nvidia control panel" settings to solve the problem or focus on Eagle, as the following steps:
- Click "Win" button in the lower-left corner, search for "Control Panel" and click on it.
- Open the control panel, search for "Nvidia" in the upper right corner and select "NVIDIA".
- Opening "NVIDIA Control Panel", select "Manage 3D Settings".
- Select "Program Settings".
- Click on "add".
- Select "Browser..." and go to Eagle installation directory, add "Eagle.exe" file into the programs list.
- Find "FXAA" in the list, click on the right to set it to "Off".
- Click the "Apply" button
- Restart Eagle, the problem should be solved.
Remark: "FXAA" is called "Fast Approximate Anti-Aliasing", it's a anti-aliasing display technology. Because of this function that Eagle has problem of flurry font.