How to get software logs and help the development team solve problems?
Generally, you can get the crash log file through "Help -> Error Logs" on the software menu, as shown below
However, in some cases, you may not be able to open the software or menu smoothly. In this case, we can only get to the Eagle log path manually. Here we explain how macOS and Windows version work:
macOS log location:
- Open Finder and click on the menu, click Go > Go to Folder.
- Paste the path ~/Library/Logs/Eagle/
- Transfer the log.log file to our developer.
Windows log location:
- Click the Win button in the lower-left corner and search for %appdata%
- Open the Eagle folder in the list.
- Transfer the log.log file to our support team.