How do I get the error log?
Generally, you can get the error log file through "Help -> Error Logs" on the software menu, as shown below
However, in some cases, you may not be able to open the software or menu.we could extract the error log manually from the system directory. In the following, we will describe how to extract logs on macOS and Windows system:
macOS log directory path:
- Open Finder and click on the menu, click Go > Go to Folder.
- Paste the path ~/Library/Logs/Eagle/
- Send the log.log file to our team.
Windows log directory path:
- Click the start menu in the lower-left corner, and type directly to search for %appdata%
- Open the Eagle folder in the list.
- Send the log.log file to our support team.